Monday, January 30, 2012

New Blogger

Now that's how you do things...

  Hello ever one, I'm here to say this is my very first blog. I thought I would start off on a fun note, and add something we all could have fun with.
 
  A friend showed me this and I thought I should share, so here you go.

  I know that the point of blog is to say whatever you feel like, but at the moment i don't really have anything. So I will just say some stuff that will allow you to get to know me.

  I am not the most interesting of people. I am huge on anime, manga, and just plain fantasy. I won't say much but if you want to know more about me you can ask. I plan on having fun with this blog, and I hope u have fun watching me try.

10 comments:

  1. Good job sis! Hard to read with the pick in the background and it was a been patch anyway! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was a bean patch but with my
      love of all japanese I think it fits me XD
      and sorry about it being hard to read I will try and find a better background

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ^^ kk if u have anymore advise for me i would be happy to hear about it

      Delete
  3. Hello TsukikoAmamoto. Hell, that's quite a mouthful. Do friends get to call you Tsukikoamamo? I just read the newspaper cutting story. That old lady packs quite a punchline. Anyway, I just came by to wish you well and say welcome to Blogsville. I hope you have as much fun as big sis does. Now there's an idea... you could be Kracketwoa. Oh well, sayonara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually most people call me Tsuki... it means moon in japanese... also thank you I son't really know much about blogging but I hope to have fun... also a friend of mine showed me it and I just HAD to share... Domo Arigato

      Delete
  4. I think this is a wonderfully nice looking page and I like the vibrancy of it. Still a tad hard to read. Maybe make the font white where it is easier to read? Just hard to read the black on grean but still a really pretty start. You know old folks can barley read without their bifocals!! :) Oh and if Mr. V. ever offers you soup.....uhm...good luck! Luv you sis! Enjoy blogging! You can do whatever you set your mind too. Just dont' go to far cuz you gotta take care of mom! Just sayin.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thnx sis... I'll try it... O_O wait what's wrong with the soup...

      Delete
  5. Actually even that gray by our names it pretty clear!

    ReplyDelete